The Phelps Mansion will be reopening on Friday July 3rd. We will begin to accept reservations beginning Monday June 29th. All tours must be reserved in advance. We can not guarantee a tour time will be available to you if a reservation is not made ahead of time.
Follow us on social media for updates.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the museum.
Tours of the Phelps Mansion are offered Fridays-Sunday from 11am to 5pm
In accordance with NYS Safety Guidelines during the COVID-19 Pandemic please note the following changes to tour availability.
Museum tours will continue as offered Friday – Sunday from 11am to 5pm -Last tour time is 3:30pm
Tours will be offered at the following times:
- All Greeters will wear masks interacting
- All docents will wear masks or plastic face shields when conducting tours
- All tours will be limited to no more than 6 guests per tour
- masks will be required for all guests ages 3 and up
- tours will be limited to members of the same household or party
- All docents will ensure social distancing procedures are followed during the tour
- Proper signage will be in place to alert guests of the policies the museum is following
- A conference call will be held with all docents and greeters to inform them of these new policies
- Elevator usage will be limited to 1 person at a time
- Training will be offered to greeters and docents on proper procedures
The museum will provide masks for docents and visitors who need them and hand sanitizer will be available in select areas.
Visitors to the Phelps Mansion are asked to enter through the ballroom doors which are located down the driveway side of the mansion. (Look for the open flag)
Seniors (62 & older) $5
Children 12 & younger Free
Photography is permitted but please no flash or tripods
The museum is fully accessible with lift access to first and second floors.
Please use our ballroom entrance for tours. Parking is available at the back of the mansion.
Group Tours- All Group tours of are on hold at this time.
Tours must be arranged at least 2 weeks in advance. For more information please call 607 722 4873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
American Sign Language (ASL) Interpreted Tours
Join a museum docent and an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter for a tour of the mansion. Please email email@example.com to schedule an ASL Interpreted Tour at least 2 weeks in advance.
For those who would like to use the museum to take personal photos (weddings, special occasions, etc.), we can accommodate arrangements for you. Sessions are charged per hour, and need to be scheduled two weeks in advance with House Manager Joe Schuerch via email. Photography sessions cannot be scheduled during tour hours (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), but they can be scheduled around them. We do not provide photographers.