Our ballroom is available for rental. We regularly host theatrical performances, concerts, galleries, presentations, and educational programs. To apply to rent out our ballroom for your program/event, please read the rest of this page and fill out the form (online or print) provided at the bottom. Please note the use of the ballroom is contingent on the museum’s schedule of events and programming.
Need to Know
- Request for rentals must be made at least two weeks in advance. We will ask you to provide alternative dates for your event as well in case of scheduling conflicts with other upcoming events.
- We limit the event to the ballroom ONLY and no other access to the house is allowed unless specifically approved by the Rental Coordinator, Amanda Eggleton.
- The ballroom is limited to 120 guests.
The ballroom has available…
- Lightly cushioned chairs
- 120 of them
- Round tables
- White Lace Table Clothes
- Can seat up to 8 people
- Projector w/ screen
- P.A. system
For concerts and theater performances, we also have a grand piano available.
For rental fees, please contact our rental coordinator, Amanda Eggleton at email@example.com or call (607) 722-4873.
For those who would like to use the museum to take personal photos (weddings, special occasions, etc.), we can accommodate arrangements for you. Sessions are charged per hour and need to be scheduled two weeks in advance with House Manager, Joe Schuerch, via email. The rate for photo sessions is $150 per hour.
Photography sessions cannot be scheduled during tour hours, but they can be scheduled around them. We do not provide photographers.
We are closely associated with a few caterers:
- Clines Catering – Preview Their Menu
- Sweetay’s – Preview Their Menu
|Online Form||Print Form|